Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts




I really don't know what my problem is lately. I feel so crappy and worn out. I never get things accomplished in a timely manor anymore. I am so sick of my hair its beyond annoying. There is always a child grabbing it or its getting caught in something. I've decided that it's time for a change. Seriously considering going back to my curls. I miss them so much! I've got to get back into the gym, it makes me feel better plus I sleep  better. Not to mention the fact that it gives me some much needed ''Mommy time'' away from the kids. Plus there is a bonus to going to the gym, I can tan for free because it's included in my membership. Have you seen me lately? I could very easily pass for a vampire. So much that I glowed when we were in the pool on our trip to Gatlinburg!  *sadness* I just don't feel like myself anymore, and I'm certain that it's because I have no me time. I just always feel so guilty about my ''mommy time'' but I've come to realize I have to have it in order to keep my sanity. I go days without even leaving the house, I think that is part of the reason I feel so depressed all the time. My husband and I never have any alone time either, so I've decided that date night is going to be mandatory at least once a month. Starting asap lol!      ''it's way beyond time for a change''

Anyways getting past that subject. My sweet husband bought me two books yesterday. ''The Help'' by Kathryn Stockett which I'm sure you all have heard of, & ''House Rules'' by Jodi Picoult which is about a boy with Autism. I have been wanting both of them for a while. I'm going to see the movie ''The Help'' next week, so with a little luck the kiddos will let me enjoy reading this book without having to referee them all the time.

I'm excited about tomorrow, 1. it's visitors week at ASD which means we get to watch our little ballerina dancing in her class with all her friends  2.I get to go shopping for some new clothes for the graduation we are going to on Thursday {I was supposed to go shopping today but as always that didn't work out}


Don't forget to link up to RTT @ Stacy Uncorked

No comments:

Post a Comment