Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 18 {Your favorite birthday}

My favorite birthday is my 25th birthday. It was freezing cold that day, and really windy. Whitney and I went to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. I got up early  that morning got dressed, and drove about two hours to pick up Whit. Then off to Atlanta we went. We stopped along the way to get gas, and snacks. Later on I had to pee really bad so we stopped at a gas station in Atlanta and I got creeped out because nobody was in the store. No customers, no clerk just a car outside. I think I ended up waiting until I got to the aquarium.  It was the first time I had been there. We laughed a lot that day. We were leaving Atlanta and there was a car at next to us and it had bag of chips hanging out of the door. We thought it was hilarious! On the way back home we stopped at the Olive Garden in Anniston{I think it was in Anniston?} We had a great lunch and great drinks! Then we stopped on the side of the road in Pell City, and we parked facing up a hill. We wanted pics of a pretty waterfall in the woods just off of the roadway. We got out took our pics and then when I tried to drive away the car was stuck. The ground was wet and we just had to be parked uphill. We got unstuck by backing down the hill into the road. HAHA it was hilarious. There was mud all over the sides of my Xterra. The best part of the day wasn't going out of town or eating out, it was getting to spend the day with my best friend. We have made a lot of memories over the years, and I always enjoy making new ones with her. Maybe in February we can make another day trip for my birthday :)





1 comment:

  1. LMAO. I remember that bag of chips!!! HAhaha. I'm glad you had such a great 25th B'day! I'm so happy I got to share it with you! This post made me cry!
    Let's definitely plan to do something for your next b'day!!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete