Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 20 {This month}

  • This month has been very hectic.
  • Some things have been good, others not so good.
  • Still I remember the things I have to be thankful for.
  • November didn't start out so great first there was the death of my friends baby. I mourned for them and with them. I have been a little depressed because of that.
  • There have been two visitors nights at the dance studio, and still another to come.
  • My step daughter had her high school dance recital and it was amazing.
  • My husband started training a new rookie. So I don't get those little phone calls and texts like I normally would.
  • My parents came to visit as well as several of our friends.
  • I had the monthly club meeting and it went well.
  • I have been busy planning the club Christmas party. I'm looking forward to that next month.
  • We had the babies Christmas photos made, and I even started doing a little Christmas shopping.
  •  There just never seems to be enough hours in a day to get everything done.
  • I am going shopping tomorrow to get everything to make Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. This year I decided to stay home and invite friends and family over. I'm very excited!
  • A plus side to this week/month is that I get to go shopping on BLACK FRIDAY  with my sister in law.
  • Then on Friday we are going to have Thanksgiving dinner at a friends house.
  • Saturday we are taking baby Nate to have his photos made.
  • That pretty much  sums up the month of November.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe November is almost over!!! You've been busy! I feel like I haven't gotten anything accomplished. *sigh*. And there's not that many days before Christmas...

    ReplyDelete