- August 16th was the night for the monthly mustang club meeting.
- I was elected as the new president. YAY!
- I have since been very busy working on the next car show. & I enjoy it very much.
- As a SAHM it gives me something to do other than cook,clean, and tend to my sweet angels.
- I'm excited about being the new president.
- It will allow me to meet lots of new & interesting people.
- I'm excited about next months monthly meeting, because it will be my first meeting as president.
- Over the past year I have made many new friends,all of whom are fantastic people who share my love for mustangs.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
This past Sunday we went for our regular trip to get groceries for the week. The weather was so beautiful that we decided to take the groceries home, and go to the park. We took a trip to a nearby elementary school. Normally there aren't any other people there. Its nice to go to when we just want to enjoy time alone at a park/playground with our kids. They were having a blast. A lady brought five small children there to play. They were all having a good time together. Taking turns and helping each other. I sat there in the grass taking in all the giggles flowing through the air. I then looked up at the sunset through the playground. It was quite beautiful. Most days I'm too busy to even notice a sunset. It reminded me of high school art class when we learned about drawing/painting with negative and positive space. I took a few photos with my iphone. (my camera was dead) They are simple but at the same time beautiful. I think this was a reminder for me to slow down and take in all of my surroundings, to be more appreciative of the simple things in life. To enjoy life more, and to be less serious all the time.