Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 24 {Something that makes you cry}

There are several things that make me cry.

  • I cry when my babies get hurt or when they are sad or something is wrong and I can't fix it. I feel like it is my job as a mother to fix everything for them and sometimes that just isn't possible.
  • I cry when my kids make me happy. There is no better joy in this world than that a parent gets from watching their child.
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition, I mean really???? I have never watched it and not cried.
  • I cry when my family and friends are hurting, I care about them. I laugh with them so I cry with them.
  • Every year when we go to National Police Week in Washington,D.C. I cry when we go to the Fallen Officers Memorial and read all the notes,cards,letters,and photographs that little kids have left to their murdered parent. Its absolutely heartbreaking.
  • I cry when I watch the news and hear stories about child abuse or a missing child or murdered kids. Number one reason why 99.9% of the time I choose not to watch the news. It is just depressing!
  • And last but not least, sometimes I just hold all the stresses of daily life inside of me and never talk about it until one day I just cry. Sometimes it just feels good to cry and get it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment