Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy New Year to me....

This year is going to be about BIG changes! First of all I want to have a better relationship with the LORD. I want my children to know and love him and understand him. I want to give them that vital tool to life that I feel like I never had.

Second on the list is the fact that I have finally found the determination to loose the baby weight. It takes baby steps, and that's where I have started. Little changes like deciding to refuse chocolate,and sodas no matter how bad the craving was easier than I thought. I just had to find the right mindset. Now I don't even crave them at all.  I haven't had a soda in over a month. I stuck to sweet tea for a while, and even now I am sick of it. I crave water now, and can't get enough of it. I have never liked to drink water before.

I want to become a healthier person, not only mentally but physically as well. This wasn't a new years resolution. I figured I have never suceeded at them in the past so there was no reason to set one this year. This time I am doing it for me, not because its the trendy thing to do in the month of January. We have started changing our normal go-to foods for healthier foods. Tonight we went out and bought a birthday cake for our neighbor. I didn't even have any at all, not even the desire to try it. I'm super proud of myself!

Another big change is coming in a few months. One that I am far from being ready for. Little man will start school! First of all, where did the time go? I know I'm going to have a hard time with it because I'm already stressing over it. The past four and a half years night and day my life has been dedicated to my sweet babies. Not only am I going to have to prep him to be ready to go to school, I will be preparing myself as well. I'm going to be a hot mess come August! Someone please tell me it is easier than I am imagining it to be?

January 13 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment