Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy, & excited, but stressed!

  • My husband has been a police officer for 26 years, and will be retiring in June. {Just 12 weeks away!}
  •  The past few weeks we have spent hours at night sorthing through real estate listings online.
  • Seems like everytime we find one we LOVE, someone buys it before we can even go look at it.
  • I know God has a plan for us, and I guess those other homes just weren't meant to be ours.
  • Today I was so stressed out over it I felt excited, worried, stressed, freaked out, hyper, scared, worried, and about to vomit all at one time! Worst feeling ever!
  • I've already started packing the non-essential items. I just can't believe we are about to move.
  • We talked about it for so long and it always seemed so far away, and now its so close to happening that it's like I feel like a child waiting on Christmas to arrive!
  • Any tips/suggestions do's/donts on the subject are greatly appreciated! Please feel free to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment